¡Hola a todos! Me llamo Laura Parrilla Roldán y soy estudiante del grado de Educación Primaria en la Universidad de Málaga.
He creado este blog titulado ''La aventura de medir'' para compartir teorías, ideas, actividades y reflexiones sobre Didáctica de la Medida, una asignatura que a veces se le complica a los más pequeños.
Desde pequeña me ha interesado mucho el mundo de la educación y mi objetivo es ayudar a que los aprendizajes que se producen en el interior de las aulas, no solo sea memorístico, sino que se base en la práctica, la experimentación y la comprensión del mundo y el espacio que nos rodea.
La medida es un aspecto esencial que vemos de forma constante en nuestra vida cotidiana y en este blog voy a diseñar propuestas que nos van a ayudar a comprender la medida de una manera dinámica y divertida.
Espero que este espacio os sea útil e interesante. ¡Gracias por visitarlo!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! My name is Laura Parrilla Roldán and I am a Primary Education degree student at the University of Málaga.
I have created this blog titled ''The Adventure of Measuring'' to share theories, ideas, activities, and reflections on the Didactics of Measurement, a subject that can sometimes be complicated for the little ones.
Since I was little, I have been very interested in the world of education, and my goal is to help ensure that the learning that takes place inside classrooms is not only memorization-based but also grounded in practice, experimentation, and understanding of the world and the space around us.
Measurement is an essential aspect that we constantly encounter in our daily lives, and in this blog, I will design proposals that will help us understand measurement in a dynamic and fun way.
I hope this space is useful and interesting to you. Thank you for visiting!
I have created this blog titled ''The Adventure of Measuring'' to share theories, ideas, activities, and reflections on the Didactics of Measurement, a subject that can sometimes be complicated for the little ones.
Since I was little, I have been very interested in the world of education, and my goal is to help ensure that the learning that takes place inside classrooms is not only memorization-based but also grounded in practice, experimentation, and understanding of the world and the space around us.
Measurement is an essential aspect that we constantly encounter in our daily lives, and in this blog, I will design proposals that will help us understand measurement in a dynamic and fun way.
I hope this space is useful and interesting to you. Thank you for visiting!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario